Do You Hire Experts To Help In My Case?

Criminal Defence » Articles » Do You Hire Experts To Help In My Case?
By Published On: May 26, 2023

Do You Hire Experts To Help In My Case?

The lawyers at Auger Hollingsworth work with a number of different experts that will suit the needs of your particular case. Experts can be very valuable to a case because they have particular skills and experience. Their work or their testimonies can strengthen a criminal defence and provide additional support for your case. Depending on the nature of your offence, there may be experts who will be able to help with your case.

For example, if you are involved in a dangerous driving case, you may enlist the help of an accident reconstructionist. They will be able to essentially reconstruct the case and provide their professional insight into how the accident happened, who is at fault, etc. We may also hire a private investigator to interview witnesses that the police did not speak with.

Harnessing the Power of Expertise: How Professionals Can Strengthen Your Defence

We have had cases where the work of a private investigator and the testimony of the individuals they interviewed, has resulted in charges being dropped or winning the case. As you can see, experts can be very useful in creating a strong defence.

Other experts that we may work with include psychologists, physicians, engineers, accountants, or forensic specialists. By going through the details of a particular case, we are able to determine if the use of one or more experts will be helpful. You can rest assured that by working with the criminal defence lawyers at Auger Hollingsworth you will get the best defence possible, in part because we seek out professional, expert advice to strengthen our cases. While we are very knowledgeable and experienced lawyers, the expertise of other professionals can go a long way to providing credibility to a case. By enlisting the help of experts, we are doing everything we can to create a strong defence and achieve a successful outcome for your case.

Call Now Or Send a
Message to Get Help.


Call Now (613) 699-8192